- Ya-Ping Zhang
- Kunming Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Da-Wei Huang
- Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
– To establish large and effective sequencing facilities that will promote DNA barcoding in East Asia and Southeast Asia.
– To build a well-populated DNA barcode reference library with specimens, images and sequences from various taxonomic groups and ecological assemblages especially those from East Asia and Southeast Asia.
– To develop and maintain the mirror system of BOLD.
– To initiate and organize national and international DNA barcoding activities.
– To lead DNA barcoding knowledge and technology transfer across nodes.