- Norwegian Barcode of Life network (NorBOL)
ISCC Representative and Network Coordinator
- Torbjørn Ekrem
- NTNU University Museum
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Email: email@example.com
ISCC Alternate and Vice-Coordinator
- Inger Greve Alsos
- Tromsø University Museum
- University of Tromsø
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Make Norway a significant contributor to the global effort of building a DNA barcode archive for all eukaryotic life on Earth.
• Facilitate the building of a complete reference library of DNA barcodes for all eukaryotic species occurring in our country and in the Arctic region, and contribute Norway’s taxonomic expertise to global barcode campaigns, within the framework of the iBOL project.
• NorBOL has the scientific goal of barcoding 100,000 specimens of 20,000 species by 2016.