- Bibliotheque du Vivant (BDV)
- Jean-Yves Rasplus
- INRA – CBGP
- Line Le Gall
- Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle
The Bibliotheque du Vivant (BDV) project brings together 33 research units and about 200 individuals who are all strongly committed to molecular taxonomy.
BDV is funded by the three majors French funding agencies involved in the study of biodiversity: Institut National Agronomique, Museum National d’Histoire Naturelle, and Centre National pour la Recherche Scientifique. The main goal of this project is to ensure privileged access to the national sequencing centre (Genoscope, Evry).
- Multigenic barcoding.
- Contributing to the international effort at assembling the Tree of Life.
- Strenghtening Taxinomic expertise.
- Species delimitation and exploration of species diversity.
- Developing Identification toolkits